Where I work there are nine levels is done:
The question is “Are you done?” Answer: Yes
(The real meaning)
1. Yes – because my shift has ended.
2. Yes – because all the patient studies have been acquired. (They have not been processed and turn in to be reviewed.)
3. Yes – because all the patient studies have been acquired and processed but they have not been turned in to be reviewed.
4. Yes – all the studies have been acquired, processed and turned in to being reviewed.
5. Yes – all the studies had been acquired, process, turned in and read.(But only for this floor.)
6. Yes – all the studies have been acquired, process, turned in and read for this floor in one of the other floors, but not all of the floors. Section A and B. but not C
7. As above for sections A and C. but not B
8. For section A, B. and C. But the reports have not crossed over and therefore are not available. (That is my responsibility but I have no authority over that action.)
9. For sections A, B. and C and they not crossed over into the hospital system and are available to be read by the ordering physician. The actual only totally and completely done.